Monday, February 13, 2006

A surprise in the mail!

On my doorstep today was a box, just begging to be opened. The return address was FTD.com and I thought, "Oh my goodness, did Steve send me a Valentine's Day gift???"

He sure did! Who needs flowers when the Chocolate Indulgence Basket exists? Nestled inside a gorgeous rectangular basket with a handle on each side was a treasure trove of chocolately goodness! A Ghirardelli bar, a huge box of Ghirardelli nonpareils, a twice-dipped chocolate-covered graham cracker, a dark-chocolate-covered english toffee topped with nuts, chocolate chip pecan cookies, milk-chocolate-covered Oreos in a gold box and Ghirardelli squares in 3 flavors in a round blue tin.

I feel so special, and he brightened my day! I am cleaning, sorting and organizing, getting ready or a pre-move yard sale on Saturday. I am going to sit down and have a treat and take a break from all the stuff I have been doing! Thanks so much, Steve, for my treat!

No comments: