Sunday, December 31, 2006

Oooooooh! I can get a new belt for my treadmill!

I looked up my treadmill online, and entered the model number. I can order a replacement belt and a replacement owner's manual so I can read how to install the new belt. Yay! The belt is $70.00 and the manual and the tax are $6.00. The shipping? $23.00. Sigh. It's not enough that I have to figure out how to un-build this thing, but hopefully I can install a new belt without hopelessly breaking it (since I did not build it, I don't know how to take it apart).

I don't know. $100.00 is a lot of money that we don't even have right now. Part of me wants to say pbbbbb and throw it away and buy a new one but like I have $500.00 for that? Sigh. Where's a rich fairy godmother when you need one? The diminishment of my tank-sized rear end depends on me having a treadmill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would buy a new one.. sorry..I was looking in the aafes store ad yesterday and they have a whole brand new treadmill on sale for like 258 dollars. jmo. call me at home sometime! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what to tell you about that one. Anyway, please please send me your current number I want to talk to you Miss You Carey