Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just checking in

So last night I had a taste of irrationality. I have had small instances of going from zero to hugely irritated where I can barely speak, but only a few times so far this pregnancy. But last night, holy hormones, Batman.

I am still using my progesterone, and it comes with prefilled applicators and you have to snap off the top and then use it. Well lately when I snap the top off, the progesterone has been oozing out, which irritate me because it means less meds are getting where they needs to go. For the past two nights, it has been shooting out! As in flying across the room and splatting places. Just to irk my nerves. I am not squeezing the tube or anything so I have no idea why it is doing this.

So that was on my nerves, and I get into bed and stare at the TV for a bit before going to sleep and within 30 minutes, I am hungry. I am talking severe hunger pangs, and I wanted to cry. I knew it was no time to eat, and I should go to sleep and my stomach hurt *that* bad. I considered getting some of my beloved frozen fruit, (Schwan's golden fruit blend is SO yummy!)when, to my dismay I remembered that I polished it off as an afternoon snack. The tears flowed.

I fell asleep and had bad dreams of being hungry. Woke up to pee about 4 times. Was nauseated this morning and was pronounced "pitiful" by Steve. I am 12+1 today. Am I not out of my first trimester until I am 13 weeks? Is that when it will get better? We'll see.

Also, as a public service announcement, Dole frozen dark sweet cherries are SO good, whether you have Schwan's frozen fruit in your freezer or not. I can still wear my jeans fine, so that is good. And being sick with Rotavirus and just plain nausea, I have lost three pounds. I'm not trying to lose weight--I graze all day. I will keep you posted!

No comments: