Sunday, September 17, 2006

Well I put the pics to medium so they wouldn't be huge. I guess I should have set it to large?

Here are the twins. These are pics that MIL took. Steve was promoted this weekend, and MIL came to the pinning ceremony and gave me these prints. So I came home & scanned them for your viewing pleasure. Alyssa, the second born and bigger of the two, is on top. Her mother decided to change her name from Alyssa Ann to Alyssa Mary. On the bottom is the firstborn and slightly smaller MacKenzie Rose. Don't they look so cute under the sunlamp and in their "shades"?

This is just a quick post since we are leaving within an hour to go to see the babies in person, at which point I will post more pictures. --j.

1 comment:

LOVING NAVY WIFE & MOMMY said...

JENN,
THEY SURE ARE PRECIOUS. I WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST. I HOPE THAT THE BABIES ARE DOING WELL. WE HAVE THEM IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ALWAYS. CONGRATS ON STEVE'S PROMOTION!
THE HEFFREN FAMILY