Thursday, December 15, 2005

A little bit about us

Hello family and friends! I am going to use this site to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our lives.

Steve will be home for Christmas, and will deploy in January for 6 months. Keep up-to-date with Steve's deployment news here. I will post updates as time passes.

Jonathan is 9 now and in 4th grade. He loves dinosaurs, football in general and the New England Patriots in particular, Legos and Harry Potter. His favorite color is green.

Katie is 5 and in Kindergarten. She loves pink! She loves Barbie, My Little Pony, Polly Pockets, and having her nails painted. She loves to draw, color and make cards for friends.

Max is our weenie dog, our red mini dachshund. He loves sleeping in the sunshine, and in keeping with the Christmas season, currently enjoys chewing the ornaments off the Christmas tree. His other hobbies include chewing the family's shoes and stealing food off our plates if our backs are turned.

And then there is me, Jenn. I am a SAHM. I like to cook, bake, knit, crochet (many thanks to Jessica for teaching me), cross stitch, scrapbook and make cards. (I have passed that on to Katie.) I hold down the fort while Steve is gone.

No comments: